Delta Reflections Lighted Boat Parade Cruise & Dinner
Event Type: Delta
Date: Saturday, December 1, 2012
Time: 3:15pm - 6:15pm
445 West Weber Avenue
Stockton, CA 95203
Get in the holiday spirit with a Delta cruise on board Opportunity Cruise's "California Sunset" and be a part of the 33rd Annual Delta Reflections Lighted Boat Parade
The cruise will sail from 3:15 pm to 6:15 pm.
Ticket Price: $59 + tax (Limited to 54 tickets)
Order your tickets online or by calling 916-600-3815
- Hot Chocolate, Coffee, Soda, or Bottled Water (Beer, Wine, Champagne, Margaritas also available for purchase - CASH ONLY)
- After the cruise, dinner will be served at Nena's Mexican Restaurant
where you will enjoy any 2 item combo, or signature dish (excludes seafood), with rice, beans, chips/salsa, tortillas and soft drink. Alcoholic beverages available for purchase. Dinner tax & gratuity included.
Cruise boards at the Guest Dock at the Stockton Marina (445 W. Weber Avenue). Please arrive 15 minutes early for boarding. Nena's Restaurant is located at the Marina inside the Waterfront Hotel.
- Cruises are based on minimum number of passengers. 15 passengers are requried to take the vessel out for the cruise.
- We will notify you by phone or email minimally 48 hours before scheduled cruise is due to depart to inform you of whether or not we will be cruising!
- Questions call 916-600-3815 or email your question by using our contact box.
Opportunity Cruise's vessel, the "California Sunset", is a USCG certified passenger vessel for up to 80 persons. The vessel can accommodate up to 20 people on the upper deck for table service meals (comfortably) and up to 40 people on the lower deck and bow with buffet and appetizers. Your group can charter the entire boat or choose between the upper and lower decks.