Stockton Hmong New Year Celebration
Event Type: Cultural
Date: Saturday, November 9, 2013
- Sunday, November 10, 2013
San Joaquin County Fairgrounds
1658 S. Airport Way
Stockton, CA 95206
Our festival celebrates the Hmong culture and heritage, showcasing a blend of historical and modern day culture. This event draws thousands of people to join us each year. People from all over the United States and even other countries around the world come to join us in celebrating the New Year Festival here each year.
Please come experience the Hmong New Year Festival firsthand and support the Hmong of Stockton. There is so much to see and experience: Sporting events, all types of folkloric, colorful, traditional outfits, a variety of merchant booths, delicious traditional Hmong food, on-stage cultural performances, live band and music.
This festivity is really exciting and enjoying for everyone! Let’s create meaningful lasting memories and surround ourselves with laughter as we celebrate this inspirational and exceptional occasion!
Come out and celebrate Hmong New Year!
- Enjoy traditional food, music, games and entertainment
- Singing and Dancing contest
- Sports Competition (Soccer, Volleyball, Katao, Top Spin)
- $4 General Admission
- Children 7 and under & Seniors are free!
- $20 per person or $200 per table (with 10 seats)
- Saturday, November 9: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sunday, November 10: 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
- The evening program will start on Saturday from 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Be part of the Hmong New Year as a Food or Merchandise vendor or showcase your business with an Information booth!
Be a sponsor, help support this event and promote your business!