Full Moon Riders
Next Upcoming Date: Monday, Jun 17 2019
Enjoy a monthly casual evening bike ride along the Downtown Stockton historic waterfront! This fun event returns for a fifth year!
This is already a fifth year for the Full Moon Riders! Bring your bicycle and join them for casual evening rides along the Downtown Stockton historic waterfront. Riders meet April – October on a full moon night in front of the downtown cinema, generally following a different route each month. After the ride, they meet at one of the participating downtown restaurants where riders can take advantage of Full Moon specials. A free and secure parking for your bike is provided until 8pm.
The rides are casual, unsupported and ‘ride at your own risk’ events. Participants are asked to bring lights, tools to change a flat, water, a cell phone, etc. Children under 18 must wear a bicycle helmet and be accompanied by an adult.
REMEMBER TO LIGHT UP YOUR BIKE!
Ride schedule, 6 pm – 8 pm:
- Sat, April 20 – Full Pink Moon – led by San Joaquin Bicycle Coalition; Featured Restaurant: Cast Iron Trading Co.& Channel Brewing & El Zarape
- Sat, May 18 – Full Flower Moon – led by the HUB; Bike blessing, Featured Restaurant: Cancun & Popcorn
- Mon, June 17 – Strawberry Moon –led by San Joaquin Bicycle Coalition; Featured Restaurant: TBA
- Tues, July 16 – Buck Moon – led by Roadfinch; Featured Restaurant: All Downtown Restaurants
- Thurs, Aug 15 – Sturgeon Moon – led by Roadfinch; Featured Restaurant: TBA
- Fri, Sep 13 – Corn Moon – led by Stockton Bike Club; Featured Restaurant: Waterfront Warehouse, Nena’s
- Sun, Oct 13 – Hunter’s Moon –led by Robby’s Bicycles; Featured Restaurant: TBA
Janet Leigh Plaza @ Downtown Stockton
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
222 N El Dorado St
Monday, Jun 17
Tuesday, Jul 16
Thursday, Aug 15
Friday, Sep 13
Sunday, Oct 13