Location: Miracle Mile
2301 Pacific Ave Stockton, CA 95204
Stockton, Ca 95204
Time: 10:30 AM to 3:00 PM
If you love old cars and have one that you would like to cruise, this event is perfect for you!
Meeting on the Miracle Mile on the last Sunday of the month from June 28th until October 25th at 11:00am and will run until 3:00pm. Please park in legal parking spots along the Miracle Mile area. Plan to leave the Miracle Mile area at 12:00pm and head up Pacific Avenue.
The cruise will head north on Pacific Avenue towards the food trucks in front of the Smart Foodservice store across from Lincoln Center. There is a large parking lot in the back that provides enough room to social distance. Once parked please make your way up to the food truck area to grab some lunch from the local vendors. Help support local while you show of your rides!
This cruise was started to help support the Stockton community as well as provide a safe family fun event for all.
Friendly reminders: Please no speeding, no revving your engines, respect all the neighborhoods, and do not litter.
Here are the expectations for this months event.
1. Everyone needs to wear a mask.
2. Everyone needs to social distance.
3. Please do not gather in front of La Palma as their outside seating is for their customers only.
4. Please do not litter and be respectful of the area.
5. Remember the event ends at 8 o’clock. If we want to keep having this event we need to follow the guidelines.
Follow the cruise on Instagram as well: @stocktoncruisenight