Location: All Stockton-Can Joaquin County Public Libraries
Contact: Raquelle Deyto
It's time for the public library's all-ages Winter Reading Challenge!
December 1, 2020 - January 21, 2021
Participating is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Pick up a reading log at your local SSJCPL branch.
2. READ 10 books (Children 0-12) or 3 books (Teens and Adults).
3. Return your reading log to your local SSJCPL branch and pick up your prize.
- OR -
1. READ 10 books (Children 0-12) or 3 books (Teens and Adults).
2. Submit your reading log online: http://www.ssjcpl.org/programs...
3. Visit your local SSJCPL branch and pick up your prize.
Submit as many reading logs as you like! Each reading log is an entry into the Gift Basket drawing.
For more information visit your local branch or our Winter Reading webpage (http://www.ssjcpl.org/programs...).