The iHub San Joaquin Virtual Annual Meeting & Business Recovery Summit will feature insights from California state officials and local agencies on the plan to economic recovery from COVID-19 and the resources available to help businesses open safely, access capital, and increase efficiency.
Learn more about the important programs iHub San Joaquin has launched to drive innovation and economic interest in our region. The summit will include audience Q&A with all guest speakers.
- Isabel Guzman, California Director of the Office of the Small Business Advocate
- iHUB San Joaquin Program Presentations
- Scott Wu, Executive Director, California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (IBank)
- Panel Discussion: COVID-19 Impacts & Recovery
- James Mousalimas Superintendent. San Joaquin County Office of Education
- Che Salinas, Senior Advisor on business and economic development for the office of the Governor (GO-Biz)
- Jerry Becker, Assistant County Administrator, County of San Joaquin
Register for this Virtual Event Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ihub-san-joaquin-annual-meeting-virtual-business-recovery-summit-tickets-114993123528