Location: Stockton-San Joaquin County Public Library locations
Contact: Raquelle Deyto
This event has passed but is here for informational purposes.
It's time for our all-ages Winter Reading Challenge!
December 1, 2020 - January 21, 2021
Participating is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Pick up a reading log at your local SSJCPL branch.
2. READ 10 books (Children 0-12) or 3 books (Teens and Adults).
3. Return your reading log to your local SSJCPL branch and pick up your prize.
- OR -
1. READ 10 books (Children 0-12) or 3 books (Teens and Adults).
2. Submit your reading log online: http://www.ssjcpl.org/programs...
3. Visit your local SSJCPL branch and pick up your prize.
Submit as many reading logs as you like! Each reading log is an entry into the Gift Basket drawing.
For more information visit your local branch or our Winter Reading webpage (http://www.ssjcpl.org/programs...)