Be sure to tag us and share your Stockton experience! #VisitStockton #StocktonTrue
Who Participated in Stockton Beer Week 2018?
Stockton Beer Week returns in 2019! Get your craft beer groove on from August 9 through August 18, 2019. Scroll down to see who participated.
Last year's celebration featured events like beer-pairing dinners, special tap takeovers, tastings and brewer events at restaurants and other locations throughout Stockton. In July 2018, twenty-six local restaurants participated in Stockton Beer Week.
2018 Stockton Beer Week Participants:
- Banner Island Ballpark
- BellaVista Cucina Italiana
- Cast Iron Trading
- Channel Brewing Co.
- Delta Bistro & Lounge at University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
- Deliberation Room
- Empresso Coffeehouse (College Square)
- Fat's Grill & Bar
- Fat City Brew & BBQ
- Finnegans Pub and Grill
- Fleet Feet Sports
- Haggin Museum
- Limitless Escape Games
- Lincoln Center
- Market Tavern
- Michael's New York Style Pizza
- Midgley's Public House
- Stockton's Miracle Mile
- Octavio’s Restaurant
- Papapavlo's Bistro & Bar
- San Joaquin Regional Transit District (RTD)
- Squeeze Burger
- Stockton Arena
- Stockton Host Lions Club
- Port City Bar & Grill
- Taps Barrel House
- Visit Stockton
- Valley Brewing Company
News from 2018
- Stockton taps into 10 days of craft beer - The Recordnet
- A brewfest that’s cool - The Recordnet
- Stockton Beer Week 2018 Preview - GoodDay Sacramento
- Stockton Beer Week 2018 Preview - Studio40 LIVE
- William Sconce Performing Stockton Beer Week - Studio40 LIVE
- High Water Brewing Beer and Cheese Pairing- Studio40 LIVE
Be sure to check StocktonBeerWeek.com in late July 2019, to see a current list and events!