- VIP and Designated Driver ticket holders will begin entry at 11:30AM
- GA ticket holders will begin entry at 1:00PM
Things to Remember:
- Valid ID Required.
- Low-Back Lawn Chairs/Blankets are Ok!
- No Pets Allowed
- No Outside Food or Beverage - but please bring an empty reusable water bottle
- Bags must be 14”x14”x6” or smaller
Due to multiple events in Downtown Stockton, and ongoing construction, Visit Stockton encourages the use of UBER, LYFT or other ride-share companies. There will be a designated ride-share drop-off and pick-up location on N. Center Street, near the entrance to Weber Point Events Center.
There is no reserved parking for Stockton Brew Fest attendees. Parking is available on surrounding streets, lots and garages throughout Downtown Stockton.
Bag Check, Inspection and Searches:
All guests entering the event will be subjected to a voluntary bag or clothing search. The search is voluntary because the guest can refuse, however, the refusing guest WILL NOT be permitted entry to the event. If contraband is found during a search, the guest will be asked to return it to their vehicle or discard it.
Food and Beverage, Bottles and Cans:
Guests are not permitted to bring any outside food or beverages onto the property. Containers including bottles, cans, thermos bottles, and plastic coolers are not permitted for the safety and protection of our guests. Guests are permitted to bring in one (1) empty reusable water bottle in to the event.
Visit Stockton intends to provide our guests with a safe, comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere. Therefore, we have established the following rules regarding guest conduct:
- Clothing with offensive language or indecent graphics is prohibited. Offenders may be denied entry
- Guests interfering with other Guests ability to enjoy the event will be subject to ejection
- Guests using foul or abusive language or gestures toward others may be ejected
- Guests abusing alcohol or drugs will be turned over to the custody of the Security Staff, police or medical personnel, and are subject to arrest
- Guests interfering with the progress of the event or going into unauthorized areas will be ejected from the event and may be arrested
- Guest conduct offensive to other Guests or such that provides an unsafe environment to one’s self or others shall be considered disorderly
- Guest who refuse to show or remove their wristband will be ejected
- Guests who observe other Guests violating these policies should report the incident to the nearest Staff member, Volunteer, or Security Officer
Lost and Found:
Guests who wish to claim or report lost articles during the event, should visit the Visit Stockton booth.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the event footprint and within 20 feet of the entrance and exit points. A designated smoking area will be available and clearly marked.
Only pets that serve as guides, signal or services pets to aid guests with disabilities are permitted on the grounds. Guests bringing in service animals must be respectful of other attendees and take their pet to a designated area, should the animal need to relieve itself.
For your safety and convenience, Stockton Police Department officers and security personnel will be stationed through the venue. If you have an emergency, please notify the nearest Visit Stockton staff member, volunteer, police officer or security officer immediately.
The following items are prohibited on the property:
- Bottles or cans
- Food coolers
- Outside food/beverages
- Frisbees and beach balls
- Laser pointers
- Any noise making devices (i.e. air horns, whistles, drums, etc.)
- Illegal drugs and alcohol
- Audio/Video recording devices
- Weapons and dangerous devices of any kind
- Selfie Sticks
- Back packs & duffle bags
- Large Bags/Purses (Must be 14”x14”x6” or smaller)
- Any other items deemed unacceptable by Visit Stockton
All items brought onto the property is subject to inspection. There are no provisions for storing or checking prohibited items at the entrance or on site.
Guests are prohibited from bringing weapons onto the property. Visit Stockton does not provide weapon lockers. Weapons may not be checked in. Weapons include but are not limited to the following: Firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas and knives.Guests found in possession of any of these items will be asked to remove the item from the property or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be asked to leave the premises and may be subject to arrest.