This is a new and evolving initiative. Please understand it will take time to fully implement all the tools for this program. Improvements and enhancements will be ongoing.
Now, let’s get the word out about your pledge support!
- STEP 1: Download the Stockton Healthy Pledge LOGO. Use it on your website, social media, everywhere you are marketing. We will be urging residents and visitors to look for the logo around Stockton. Find more SHP logos for social media HERE.
NOTE: We have printed 8-inch round window clings for your business and have free masks for your staff. We are working to deliver these items to businesses as they sign up. In the meantime, you can print this page to display and email email@example.com to request a specific number of masks.
- STEP 2: Join Our Private Stockton Healthy Pledge Facebook Group. We will use this communication tool to keep you up to date on helpful resources and updates to the program.
- STEP 3: Download Printable Posters: Click Here
- STEP 4: Show us what you are doing! Send photos of your business in action – team members cleaning, people using your hand-washing station, the Stockton Healthy Pledge logo on display at your store. Use your imagination. We will use the pictures to promote your commitment. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- STEP 5: Look for the Stockton Healthy Pledge promotion on all coalition websites, social media, and emails. You will also see the pledge being promoted through additional local marketing efforts. Share the message with your marketing and customer contacts too! The more we share, the more successful the program will be for all involved.
Important: We want your feedback. Please share your insights so we can continually refine the campaign to make it as effective as possible for you. Send comments to email@example.com
More is planned for the future to include webinar opportunities, additional business resources, and ongoing marketing and promotion. We expect this program to go well into 2021.
Thank you for your pledge to keep Stockton healthy and ready to get back to business!