San Joaquin Asparagus Festival 2017
Come and experience the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival in Stockton! Fun for the whole family!
Top 7 Places to Eat Ice Cream in Stockton, California
Visit Stockton Weekend Highlights 07.10.17
Visit Stockton Weekend Highlights 06.26.17
Visit Stockton Weekend Highlights 06.19.17
Farmers’ markets in and around Stockton, California
Visit Stockton Weekend Highlights 06.12.17
5 Reasons to Love Stockton, California
Celebrate Dad in Stockton, California!
5 Stockton, California Sports Bars for Watching the NBA Finals
7 Exciting Things to Do in June in Stockton, California
One of the most anticipated events of the year is back April 21st-23rd! The San Joaquin Asparagus Festival is a sumptuous and indulgent food festival set in Stockton, California every year in April. The San Joaquin Asparagus Festival will kick off at the San Joaquin County Fairgrounds on April 21st at 10am.
Here is information about this year's event.
Hours and days of operation:
- Friday, April 21, 2017: 10am-8pm
- Saturday, April 22, 2017: 10am-8pm
- Saturday, April 23, 2017: 10am-8pm
- $6.00 for vehicles and $3.00 for motorcycles.
- Adults (18-59) : $15
- Child (6-17), Senior 65+, Military w/ID - $12
- Children (5 & under): FREE
Discount tickets will be sold at Save Mart and Lucky Stores in the surrounding areas starting March 15th and through March 20th: Adult tickets $12 - Child, Sr. & Military tickets $10. Click here for a list of stores.
- Asparagus Alley: Featuring deep fried asparagus & asparagus ice cream with indoor seating!
- Asparagus Plaza: Featuring Save Mart Supermarkets, Big Green Egg & Sunny Valley Meats Chef cooking demonstration stage with additional asparagus dishes and coors light craft beer and wine pavilion
- Kids Zone: Carnival games, rides, face painting, petting zoo and craft fair.
- Community Stage: San Joaquin Asparagus Festival Talent and Performing Arts Competition
A range of great artists will be performing on the main stage all weekend long.
- Friday, April 21: Ricky Montijo & the Mojitos at 2:30-3:30pm, Mystic Moon Stevie Nicks Tribute Band at 4:00-5:00pm, Eating Competition on Main Stage at 7:00pm.
- Saturday, April 22: Michael Roy at 2:00-3:00pm, Gunpowder & Lace at 3:30-4:30pm, Morgan Wallen at 5:00-5:45pm, Rodney Atkins at 6:15-7:45pm.
- Sunday, April 23: TMR - The Madness Remains at 12:00-1:00pm, Agent at 1:30-2:30pm, Long Time BandBoston Tribute Band at 3:00-4:00pm, Journey Revisited at 4:30-5:45pm, Beer Drinkers & Hell Raiser at 6:15-7:30pm
Click here to see a full list of entertainers.
Watch this video from last year's festival and don't forget to download this map when you visit the festival.
For more information about the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival go to our events page!