Submit Your Event
Submit a local event to be posted on our online events calendar
Rules for Event Submission:
- Visit Stockton reserves the right to edit or reject any event for any reason.
- All events must take place within the Stockton region or within San Joaquin county.
- Events must appeal to visitors and be practical for visitors to attend (i.e. events focused on local attedees such as the Boy Scouts may not be appropriate.)
- Events that will generally not be accepted include camps, school open houses, workshops, classes, conventions, meetings, panels, forums, speaker series, speaking engagements, information sessions, health fairs, job fairs, rallies, demonstrations, local youth sports tournaments, and other resident-focused events.
- Individual store's sales and promotion-based events will not be posted. The only exception is that we may post specials and promotions for holidays and special events (i.e. a restaurant's Valentine's Day specials), as well as shopping center events.
- Event entries must include title, date, location, time, cost (if any), and a description—including contact info for more information.