Stockton Beer Week
Cheers! Stockton Beer Week is back for 2016! Get your drinking on from September 16th-25th!
GET THE FREE STOCKTON BEER WEEK APP HERE
During Stockton Beer Week, various venues all around Stockton work with breweries to create events that celebrate the local California craft beer industry. In previous years we saw beer festivals, beer dinners, the Brews & Shoes Walk/Run, beer movie nights, and much more!
Stockton Beer Week runs Septmber 16-25th--so what are you waiting for? It's time to get your craft brew on in Stockton!
2016 Stockton Beer Week Participants
- September 15th - Early kick off to Beer Week with Pints on the Patio, enjoy live music on the patio with speciality brews.The beer starts flowing at 7:00pm with the band SMOOTH playing from 8:00pm to 10:00pm. No cover!
- All week long - Beer & Cheese Pairing, samplers of beer available paired with cheese. Beer Sampler is $12, Cheese Sampler is $12, and the Beer & Cheese Sampler Pairing is $20.
- All week long - 22 oz. Brown Bag 'Roulette', pay a flat fee of $10, roll the dice, get a mystery 22oz. beer!
- All week long - $1 off all beers
- September 17th - You. Pop Up Shop & Art Show features art, vendors, live music, and, of course, beer. Details here.
- September 20th - 2nd Annual Brews & Shoes Showdown from 5-8pm. We'll start the evening with games and shoe showdowns with all our great vendors - Saucony, Brooks, Hoka, Asics, Mizuno, New Balance and Adidas. Then at 5:30 pm we'll all take off for a 3 mile run or walk through Lincoln Village and the surrounding neighborhood. Stick around after the run for more games, raffles, beer, and food! Registration is only $10 in advance. Register today!
- September 20th - Hang out at the 2nd Annual Brews & Shoes with Fleet Feet Sports and enjoy a cold brew from Midgley's Public House!
- September 19th through the 22nd - $10 weekday lunch special this week at Midgley's Public House on the Brickwalk in Lincoln Center is in celebration of Stockton Beer Week! Try their beer battered Cod Sandwich with lettuce, tomato and red onion on a bun with a side of French fries. Pair it with a cold beer and let the celebrations begin!
- September 19th through the 22nd - Try their $30 special three course meal!
1st course - Fresh green salad with your choice of dressing
2nd course - Half rack of our barrel roasted BBQ pork spare ribs with a side of criss cut sweet potato fries.
3rd course - Caramel Cheesecake
- All week long - $5 drafts
- All week long - $7 Beer Flights
- All week long - $20 3oz six glass flights
- September 22nd - Beer and Cheese Pairings (all day)
- September 20th through the 25th - High Water Brewing Company Tap Takover
- September 23rd - High Water Tap Takeover
- All week long - Daily beer specials
- All week long - Food specials featuring High Water Aphotic Infused BBQ Sauce
- September 25th - Pint Night & Football Trivia - Enjoy beer tastings, and pairings from Lost Coast Brewery while trying to answer some NFL trivia! There will be giveaways!
- September 16th- IPA Flight Night ft. 4 specialty IPA varieties. Session, IPA, IIPA, IIIPA
- September 17th - Sierra Nevada Night 5pm featuring 4 specialty kegs
- September 18th - Sour Sunday 12-4pm
- September 19th - Paso Robles Night featuring 8 specialty beers from Firestone Walker and Barrel House Brewing
- September 20th - $1 Oysters on the half shell with Amador Brewing, and four specialty dark ales. Supplies Limited.
- September 21st- Drake's Brewing and Trivia at 8pm
- September 22nd - Dust Bowl Brewing and Friends
- September 23rd - Modern Times Cheese Pairing Night
- September 24th - Kill The Kegs Event 4-8pm Tickets $30 at the Abbey, help us kill the kegs from the past week!
- September 16th - Sierra Nevada Tap Takeover! From 7-10pm enjoy all different kinds of Sierra Nevada brews
- September 16th - Morgan Territory tap Flight Night
- September 21st - Deschutes Brewery Flight Night - 5pm to 9pm
- September 22nd - Drakes Brewing Flight Night - 5pm to 10pm
- September 24th - Taps 1 year Anniversary Party - Enjoy new beers from High Water, t-shirts and prizes all happening from 4-7pm in the parking lot behind Taps! There will be games like, Giant Jenga, Tic-Tac Toe, and live music at 7pm at Whirlow's.
- September 16th - Hang out with D.J. Mike Caccam and sample beer from a variety of breweries
- September 17th - Watch the Canelo Alvarez fight with great beer specials (doors open around 4:30pm)
- September 18th - Beer Cocktail Competition: 2pm-5pm
- September 24th - 50 Shades of Funny Comedy Show - featuring hypnotist Darin Frazier and comedian Daniel Dugar. Ticket details here.
- September 21st - "Dog Night" fundraiser for Animal Protection League, 20% of sales will be given to APL. Whirlow's is accepting donations for dog bedding, blankets and towels.
- September 22nd - "Bike Night" in partnership with the San Joaquin Bike Coalition the ride will start at Whirlow's and all riders will be given $2 off dinner with live music beginning at 6:00pm.
If you are a restaurant or bar interested in partcipating download your application here: 2016-sbw-registration.pdf