Please take a minute to send us your email address and we will keep you posted on all the exciting news and events taking place in Stockton!
Stockton 360 Tours & Videos
Explore Stockton, California using our new 360° virtual tours and Stockton information videos.
How to Use the Virtual Tour:
- Hold left mouse button down and move your mouse to look around a 360° view. Click icons to travel or view media.
- Click the HELP button at any time to describe each buttons function.
- Use the INFORM tab to see "What's Near You" and to view one of our five Stockton videos.
- Use the NAVIGATE button to view a list of all of our current Stockton 360° tour locations.
- Use the CLOSE button to lower the window.
- The HOME button will take you back to Weber Point in Downtown Stockton.
- To view the tour in a seperate window outside of our site visit http://vtour.govtour.com/xplorit.php?tid=29735
As with all media and video, load time will vary depending on internet connection speed.
We would love to hear your feedback on this new project at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you the the Stockton venues that allowed us access to make these tours and videos of Stockton: the Stockton Marina, Lincoln Center Shops (Papapavlos, DOMO, Theadora, CR Porter Home), Sorelle Winery, Stonecreek Village, the University of the Pacific, the Stockton Miracle Mile (AVE, Whirlows, Hubba Hubba Antiques), the Hilton Stockton, the Courtyard by Marriott, the University Plaza Waterfront Hotel, the Stockton Arena, The Stockton Cambodian Buddhist Temple, the Stockton Children's Museum, the Haggin Museum, and the Stockton Ballpark.360° tours coming soon: Children's Museum, Stockton Ballpark, Bob Hope Theatre (with video) and more Haggin Museum (with video)