About Visit Stockton
Mission, Vision, and Board of Directors
Visit Stockton (the Stockton Convention & Visitors Bureau) is charged with the promotion and marketing of the City of Stockton as a meetings, events, and travel destination. The bureau is a 501c6 non-profit organization funded by the collection of an assessment paid by guests to Stockton lodging establishments.
Visit Stockton services include the development of an annual tourism marketing plan and its implementation through advertising, public relations, tour package development, online/electronic means, and attendance at consumer and trade shows.
To promote Stockton by increasing the awareness and enhancing the image of our diverse cultural, historical, and recreational assets.
Stockton is recognized as the premier travel destination to explore the unique experiences of our City, San Joaquin County and Northern California.
Current Members of the Board of Directors:
- George Kaplanis, CTA – President – Hilton Stockton
- Wes Yourth, CTA – Vice President – Pacific Athletics
- Susan Obert, CTA – Treasurer - Haggin Museum
- John Cammack – Immediate Past President– Attorney
- Isadora Harness - Marriott Properties
- Rhona Miles, CTA – University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
- Sam Patel – Red Roof Inn
- Christina Fugazi – Councilmember District 5, City of Stockton
The Board of Directors meets monthly, and the public is welcome and encouraged to attend.
Meeting Notices & Agendas
2011 - 2016 Board of Director Meeting Minutes Available Upon Request
Reports to Stakeholders and Partners -
Meeting notices are posted publicly at our business address 72 hours prior to regular meetings at 125 Bridge Place, Stockton, CA 95202.