Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Contact: Naacp Stockton Branch
Phone: (209) 466-7005
This event has passed but is here for informational purposes.
As a Tribute to the recent murders of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arberry, and Breonna Taylor. The NAACP Stockton Branch is hosting a Townhall Meeting: Saving Our Lives. We invite you to join us via Zoom Video Conference to have an open and honest conversation on racism and policing in our community. Hear from experts on race, justice, and police relations.
Our Special Guests will be:
- Eric Jones, City of Stockton Chief of Police
- Tori Verber-Salazar, San Joaquin County District Attorney
- Patrick Withrow, San Joaquin County Sheriff
- Elbert Holman, Retired Police Investigator & Former Vice Mayor for the City of Stockton
- Representative from N.O.B.L.E will be available
- Mark Harris, Civil Rights Attorney- Doug Thorn, Civil Rights Attorney
- Breanna Allen, NAACP Stockton Branch Youth Council President
Register before the meeting at: https://bit.ly/2XGj22k