Our Mission: Visit Stockton is dedicated to enhancing the region’s Quality of Life by collaboratively leading the promotion of our richly diverse community and advocating for initiatives that will enhance the city’s Quality of Place.
At Visit Stockton we take our job seriously. The work that we do is not only challenging, exciting, and fun it also makes an incredible impact on many people and organizations around the Stockton area.
Visit Stockton works hard finding dedicated and brilliant people, who are Stocked Full of Flavor! As a result, we take great care in the selection of new employees. We expect all employees to contribute to the success of Visit Stockton. If you are interested in joining our team and your background and experience matches our current job descriptions, we invite you to submit your resume for review. If you do not hear from us, please be assured that your resume will remain in our active files for the next six months. Thank you for your interest in Visit Stockton.
None at this time.
No Calls Please. Only Qualified Entry’s Will Be Considered.
Cover letter must address why you want to work for Visit Stockton and why you are the best candidate for the position.
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
Visit Stockton Organizational Values
- We practice accountability as an organization and expect it from team members individually.
- We establish clear agreements, explaining the what and the how, and provide feedback on those agreements.
- We enjoy what we do.
- We remember that our industry is about celebrating our city and the relationships we build.
- We provide excellent service to stakeholders, visitors, and our community.
- Excellent service = personalized service that will enhance one’s experience in the destination.
- We give back to those in need in our community.
- We do this to better understand the community, connect to it, and help it reach its highest potential.
LEARN & IMPROVE:
- We are risk takers.
- We learn from our mistakes.
- We strive for growth personally and professionally via feedback and education.
- Our growth leads to innovation which makes us better able to fulfill our mission.