The Ultimate Guide for the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival
Come and experience the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival in Stockton! Fun for the whole family!
Spend A Rainy Day in These Stockton, California Places
7 Great Things To Do In Stockton, California in March
Your Guide to Pet-Friendly Travel in Stockton, California
Fun Stockton, California Date Ideas & Activities
5 of the Best Places to Get Margaritas in Stockton, California
Dates Announced: San Joaquin Asparagus Festival in Stockton, California
Farmers’ Markets Near Stockton, California
5 Sweet Ways To Celebrate Valentine’s Day in Stockton, California
Stockton, California Crab Feed Season 2019
Plan the Best Birthday Party for your Kid in Stockton, California
One of the most anticipated events of the year is back April 12-14, 2019! The San Joaquin Asparagus Festival is a sumptuous and indulgent food festival set in Stockton, California every year in April. The San Joaquin Asparagus Festival will kick off at the San Joaquin County Fairgrounds on April 12th at 10am.
Here is information about this year's event.
Hours and days of operation:
- Friday, April 12, 2019: 10am-8pm
- Saturday, April 13, 2019: 10am-10pm
- Saturday, April 14, 2019: 10am-8pm
- $6.00 for vehicles and $3.00 for motorcycles.
- Adults (18-64) : $15
- Child (6-17), Senior 65+, Military w/ID - $12
- Children (5 & under): FREE
- Asparagus Alley: Featuring Deep-Fried Asparagus and Asparagus Ice Cream with indoor and outdoor seating available.
- Asparagus Plaza: Featuring Save Mart Supermarkets, Big Green Egg & Sunny Valley Meats Chef cooking demonstration stage with additional asparagus dishes and Coors Light craft beer and wine pavilion.
- Kids Zone: Carnival games, rides, face painting, petting zoo and craft fair.
- Community Stage: San Joaquin Asparagus Festival Talent and Performing Arts Competition.
An exciting range of artists will be performing on the main stage all weekend long. Entertainment is included in the price of festival admission.
Main Stage Entertainment:
Saturday - Classic Rock:
- 3pm - The Sky Kings
- 4:30pm - Skynnyn Lynnyrd: A tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd Reloaded
- 6:30pm - Moonshine Bandits
Sunday - Country:
Watch this video from last year's festival and don't forget to view this map when you visit the festival.
For more information about the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival go to our events page!