The Ultimate Guide for the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival
Come and experience the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival in Stockton! Fun for the whole family!
The best day trip: from San Francisco to Stockton, California
8 Things To Do in Stockton, California this St. Patrick’s Day
Best Places for Live Music in Stockton, California
How to be a Healthy Traveler in Stockton, California
The Ultimate Guide to Brunch in Stockton, California
Must-See Sporting Events in Stockton, California
7 Great Things To Do In Stockton, California in March
The Ultimate Guide to the Stockton Chinese New Year Celebration
5 of the Best Places to Get Margaritas in Stockton, California
Your Guide to Pet-Friendly Travel in Stockton, California
One of the most anticipated events of the year is back April 20 - 22, 2018! The San Joaquin Asparagus Festival is a sumptuous and indulgent food festival set in Stockton, California every year in April. The San Joaquin Asparagus Festival will kick off at the San Joaquin County Fairgrounds on April 20th at 10am.
Here is information about this year's event.
Hours and days of operation:
- Friday, April 20, 2018: 10am-8pm
- Saturday, April 22, 2018: 10am-8pm
- Saturday, April 23, 2018: 10am-8pm
- $6.00 for vehicles and $3.00 for motorcycles.
- Adults (18-59) : $15
- Child (6-17), Senior 65+, Military w/ID - $12
- Children (5 & under): FREE
Discount ticket stops throughout the Central Valley will be found here.
- Asparagus Alley: Featuring deep fried asparagus & asparagus ice cream with indoor seating!
- Asparagus Plaza: Featuring Save Mart Supermarkets, Big Green Egg & Sunny Valley Meats Chef cooking demonstration stage with additional asparagus dishes and coors light craft beer and wine pavilion.
- Kids Zone: Carnival games, rides, face painting, petting zoo and craft fair.
- Community Stage: San Joaquin Asparagus Festival Talent and Performing Arts Competition.
A range of great artists will be performing on the main stage all weekend long. Entertainment is included in the price of festival admission.
- Friday, April 20:
- 1PM: Warning Shot - Classic Rock
- 4:30PM: Spice Islander - Steel Drum Band
- 6:30PM: Uptown Funk Bruno Mars Tribute
- Saturday, April 21:
- 1PM: Rouge - Classic Rock
- 3PM: Amateur Eating Competition - Apply now!
- 4:30PM: UnAuthorized Rolling Stones
- 6:30PM: Petty Breakers
- Sunday, April 22:
Click here to see a full list of entertainers.
Watch this video from last year's festival and don't forget to download this map (coming soon, check back later!) when you visit the festival.
For more information about the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival go to our events page!
Need more information about the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival? You can text us 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm at (877) 778-6258 and you'll receive a live response from a member of our team.
Discover something to do in Stockton every day of the year by checking out our events calendar today! Also, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram - and be sure to use #VisitStockton during your visit!