The Ultimate Guide for the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival
Come and experience the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival in Stockton! Fun for the whole family!
Top 7 Places to Eat Ice Cream in Stockton, California
The Ultimate Guide to Brunch in Stockton, California
5 Reasons Why You Must Attend the San Joaquin County Fair
Best Places to Celebrate Dad in Stockton, California
8 Exciting Things to Do in June in Stockton, California
A Wine Lover’s Guide to Stockton, California
A Cyclist’s Guide to Bike Riding Around Stockton, California
Plan the Best Birthday Party for your Kid in Stockton, California
Must-See Sporting Events in Stockton, California
5 Fantastic Ways to Celebrate Mother’s Day in Stockton, California
One of the most anticipated events of the year is back April 20 - 22, 2018! The San Joaquin Asparagus Festival is a sumptuous and indulgent food festival set in Stockton, California every year in April. The San Joaquin Asparagus Festival will kick off at the San Joaquin County Fairgrounds on April 20th at 10am.
Here is information about this year's event.
Hours and days of operation:
- Friday, April 20, 2018: 10am-8pm
- Saturday, April 22, 2018: 10am-10pm
- Saturday, April 23, 2018: 10am-8pm
- $6.00 for vehicles and $3.00 for motorcycles.
- Adults (18-64) : $15
- Child (6-17), Senior 65+, Military w/ID - $12
- Children (5 & under): FREE
Discount ticket stops throughout the Central Valley will be found here. Hurry, discount ticket sales end April 19!
- Asparagus Alley: Featuring Deep-Fried Asparagus and Asparagus Ice Cream with indoor and outdoor seating available.
- Asparagus Plaza: Featuring Save Mart Supermarkets, Big Green Egg & Sunny Valley Meats Chef cooking demonstration stage with additional asparagus dishes and Coors Light craft beer and wine pavilion.
- Kids Zone: Carnival games, rides, face painting, petting zoo and craft fair.
- Community Stage: San Joaquin Asparagus Festival Talent and Performing Arts Competition.
An exciting range of artists will be performing on the main stage all weekend long. Entertainment is included in the price of festival admission.
- Friday, April 20:
- 1PM: Warning Shot - Classic Rock
- 4:30PM: Spice Islander - Steel Drum Band
- 6:30PM: Uptown Funk Bruno Mars Tribute
- Saturday, April 21: Classic Rock
- 1PM: Rouge
- 3PM: Amateur Deep Fried Asparagus Eating Competition - Apply now!
- 4:30PM: The Unauthorized Rolling Stones
- 6:30PM: Petty Breakers
- Sunday, April 22: Country
Click here to see a full list of entertainers.
Watch this video from last year's festival and don't forget to view this map when you visit the festival.
For more information about the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival go to our events page!
Need more information about the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival? You can text us 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm at (877) 778-6258 and you'll receive a live response from a member of our team.
Discover something to do in Stockton every day of the year by checking out our events calendar today! Also, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram - and be sure to use #VisitStockton during your visit!