The Ultimate Guide for the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival
Come and experience the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival in Stockton! Fun for the whole family!
Guest Blog: A Local’s Guide to Stockton Restaurant Week
Dates Announced: San Joaquin Asparagus Festival in Stockton, California
Coming to Stockton, California in 2018
The Best of Stockton: Where to Take Your Out-of-Town Holiday Visitors
7 Festive Things to Do in Stockton, California this December
Weekend Road Trips to Stockton, California for Foodies
7 Ideas for Your Next Shopping Experience in Stockton, California
Where to find Santa Claus in Stockton, California
6 Ways to Shop Local in Stockton, California this Holiday Season
A Wine Lover’s Guide to Stockton, California
One of the most anticipated events of the year is back April 20 - 22, 2018! The San Joaquin Asparagus Festival is a sumptuous and indulgent food festival set in Stockton, California every year in April. The San Joaquin Asparagus Festival will kick off at the San Joaquin County Fairgrounds on April 20th at 10am.
Here is information about this year's event.
Hours and days of operation:
- Friday, April 20, 2018: 10am-8pm
- Saturday, April 22, 2018: 10am-8pm
- Saturday, April 23, 2018: 10am-8pm
- $6.00 for vehicles and $3.00 for motorcycles.
- Adults (18-59) : $15
- Child (6-17), Senior 65+, Military w/ID - $12
- Children (5 & under): FREE
Discount ticket stops through the Central Valley will be annouced at a later date. Click here for a list of 2017's stores.
- Asparagus Alley: Featuring deep fried asparagus & asparagus ice cream with indoor seating!
- Asparagus Plaza: Featuring Save Mart Supermarkets, Big Green Egg & Sunny Valley Meats Chef cooking demonstration stage with additional asparagus dishes and coors light craft beer and wine pavilion
- Kids Zone: Carnival games, rides, face painting, petting zoo and craft fair.
- Community Stage: San Joaquin Asparagus Festival Talent and Performing Arts Competition
A range of great artists will be performing on the main stage all weekend long.
- Friday, April 20: TBA
- Saturday, April 21: TBA
- Sunday, April 22: TBA
Click here to see a full list of entertainers.
Watch this video from last year's festival and don't forget to download this map when you visit the festival.
For more information about the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival go to our events page!
Need more information about the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival? You can text us 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm at (877) 778-6258 and you'll receive a live response from a member of our team.
Discover something to do in Stockton every day of the year by checking out our events calendar today! Also, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram - and be sure to use #VisitStockton during your visit!