Feast at the Fox
Date: Friday, May 10 2019
A Farm to Table Dining Experience on Main Street in Downtown Stockton
Join Visit Stockton and the City of Stockton for this highly anticipated 2nd annual Farm to Table dinner event, Feast at the Fox, on Friday, May 10, 2019 on Main Street in front of the historic Bob Hope (Fox) Theatre in Downtown Stockton. Join us for a spectacular evening of culinary delight!
Tickets are now sold out
The Farm to Table Dinner will feature an extraordinary five-course menu created by local chefs using ingredients harvested from farmer’s fields in San Joaquin County or sourced within 30 minutes of Stockton.
Enjoy small bites and craft beer or wine inside the lobby of the Fox Theatre
Five Course Dinner at a long farm table along Main Street
- Erik Gutierrez, Chef, The Volcano Union Pub + Inn and San Joaquin Delta College Culinary Graduate
- Jeff Holt, Former Chef, The Kitchen at Stonebrier and San Joaquin Delta College Culinary Graduate
- Heather Lea, Owner/Chef, Elle's Custom Catering
- Dawnelle O'Brien, Owner/Chef, D'z Desserts and San Joaquin Delta College Culinary Instructor
- Paul Ratto, Owner/Chef, Heritage Dining and Provisions
Directed and Supported by:
- Mark Berkner, Chef/Owner - Taste Restaurant, Plymouth and Volcano Union Pub + Inn and Culinary Arts Professor, San Joaquin Delta College
- Robert Halabicky, Certified Executive Pastry Chef - Culinary Arts Professor at San Joaquin Delta College, Stockton
Event produced in partnership with the City of Stockton with support from and benefitting the San Joaquin Delta College Culinary Arts Program.
Main Street in Downtown Stockton
242 E. Main Street