Feast at the Fox
Date: Friday, May 10 2019
A Farm to Table Dining Experience on Main Street in Downtown Stockton
Save the date for Visit Stockton and the City of Stockton's highly anticipated 2nd annual Farm to Table dinner event, Feast at the Fox, on Friday, May 10, 2019 on Main Street in front of the historic Bob Hope (Fox) Theatre in Downtown Stockton. Join us for a spectacular evening of culinary delight!
Click here for sponsorship opportunities (available beginning 12/19/18)
The Farm to Table Dinner will feature an extraordinary five-course menu created by local chefs using ingredients harvested from farmer’s fields in San Joaquin County or sourced within 30 minutes of Stockton.
Enjoy small bites and craft beer or wine inside the lobby of the Fox Theatre
Five Course Dinner at a long farm table along Main Street
2019 ticket information to come!
A look back at 2018's Feast at the Fox:
- Richard Hyman, Owner/Executive Chef - Fē•nix Restaurant, Lodi. Honing his craft for over 35 years, Richard has worked under renowned chefs and owned award-winning restaurants in Los Angeles. He relishes sourcing his ingredients locally to create dishes that both inspire and satisfy.
- Chris Isert, Executive Chef - Brookside Country Club, Stockton. A graduate of the San Francisco Culinary Academy, he was born and raised in California. His passion for bringing people together with great cuisine is apparent in the way he approaches his culinary creations.
- Micah Malcolm, General Manager/Chef - Taste Restaurant, Plymouth and an Adjunct Culinary Arts Professor for the SJDC Culinary Program he graduated from and enjoyed. Attending farmers markets with his mother as a child and searching for the freshest products ignited his passion for cooking and led to his profession.
- Kevin Pham, Chef/Co-Owner - Kyodai, Stockton. Kevin consistently includes fresh and flavorful ingredients in his dishes. Growing up in Stockton, he is passionate about supporting his community and locally sourcing the best products for his restaurant.
- Robert Sakado, Lead Cook/Supervisor - Golden 1 Center, Sacramento and a SJDC Culinary Program Graduate. A Stockton native, Robert began his fascination with farm to table food preparation while working at Taste Restaurant in Plymouth.
Directed and Supported by:
- Mark Berkner, Chef/Owner - Taste Restaurant, Plymouth and Volcano Union Pub + Inn and Culinary Arts Professor, San Joaquin Delta College
- Robert Halabicky, Certified Executive Pastry Chef - Culinary Arts Professor at San Joaquin Delta College, Stockton
Event produced in partnership with the City of Stockton with support from and benefitting the San Joaquin Delta College Culinary Arts Program.
Main Street in Downtown Stockton
242 E. Main Street