Feast at the Fox
This event has already taken place, but here is the past event information
A Farm to Table Dining Experience on Main Street in Downtown Stockton
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
Important information for attendees:
- This is a ticketless event. All guest are required to be on the list for check in. If a name change needs to be made, it will only be approved if notification is sent to me via email (email@example.com).
- IDs Required: Remember, this event is 21 and over only. You and your guests must be prepared to each show your ID at check in. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- Dress Code: Please plan to dress comfortably for the weather, which we expect to be in the high 70s at 6pm. Please no shorts or t-shirts. A photographer and videographer will be on site documenting the event.
- Check In: Check in tables will be at the corner of San Joaquin and Main Street, as well as Hunter and Main Street.
- Seating: Upon check in you will be assigned a table number. Your name will be identified at your seat. Please be respectful and do not swap or move seating.
- Parking: The most convenient parking garage can be found at Hunter & Channel Street (Coy Garage). The event is a short walk from the garage via a lighted walkway that runs between the new and old courthouses.
- This is a Non-Smoking event site. Smoking will only be permitted in a designated area, outside of the event footprint.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 209-938-1555 between 8am and 3pm on May 10, 2019. Should you need assistance after that time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Visit Stockton and the City of Stockton for this highly anticipated 2nd annual Farm to Table dinner event, Feast at the Fox, on Friday, May 10, 2019 on Main Street in front of the historic Bob Hope (Fox) Theatre in Downtown Stockton. Join us for a spectacular evening of culinary delight!
The Farm to Table Dinner will feature an extraordinary five-course menu created by local chefs using ingredients harvested from farmer’s fields in San Joaquin County or sourced within 30 minutes of Stockton.
Enjoy small bites and craft beer or wine inside the lobby of the Fox Theatre
Five Course Dinner at a long farm table along Main Street
- Erik Gutierrez, Chef, The Volcano Union Pub + Inn and San Joaquin Delta College Culinary Graduate
- Jeff Holt, Former Chef, The Kitchen at Stonebrier and San Joaquin Delta College Culinary Graduate
- Heather Lea, Owner/Chef, Elle's Custom Catering
- Dawnelle O'Brien, Owner/Chef, D'z Desserts and San Joaquin Delta College Culinary Instructor
- Paul Ratto, Owner/Chef, Heritage Dining and Provisions
Directed and Supported by:
- Mark Berkner, Chef/Owner - Taste Restaurant, Plymouth and Volcano Union Pub + Inn and Culinary Arts Professor, San Joaquin Delta College
- Robert Halabicky, Certified Executive Pastry Chef - Culinary Arts Professor at San Joaquin Delta College, Stockton
Event produced in partnership with the City of Stockton with support from and benefitting the San Joaquin Delta College Culinary Arts Program.
Main Street in Downtown Stockton
242 E. Main Street