Location: Miracle Mile
2301 Pacific Ave
Stockton, CA 95204
Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Everyone is welcome to attend Stockton Cruise Night!
If you have a classic car or just love to look at them this event is perfect for you. People get to cruise their cars up Pacific Ave and back to enjoy the restaurants and stores on the Miracle Mile.
Starting June 15th through October 21st. Meet every third Thursday at 6:00pm pm in the Gian's Deli parking lot across from La Palma as well as the Taps Plastics lot. The cruise will head out at 6:45pm. Cruise route will be provided at the event.
When cruising you must respect the neighborhood, which means no revving motors, burnouts, or anything you wouldn’t do in front of your own house. Once we get back you can park in the lot or anywhere that’s open on the mile. Local businesses will have specials on the cruise nights. Let's enjoy Stockton’s classic cars and all the mile has to offer.
Here are the expectations for this months event.
1. Masks are not required but you may wear one if you so choose.
2. Everyone needs to social distance.
3. Please do not gather in front of La Palma as their outside seating is for their customers only.
4. Please do not litter and be respectful of the area.
5. Remember the event ends at 8 o’clock. If we want to keep having this event we need to follow the guidelines.
Follow the cruise on Instagram as well: @stocktoncruisenight