Downtown Stockton Marina
Concerts in Downtown Stockton
Stockton Marina at Sunset
Stockton Ballpark and the Stockton Marina
Enjoy the Downtown Stockton Marina (209-462-4200) and Joan Darrah Promenade
Enjoy the Day on the Stockton CA Delta!
Find your way along the San Joaquin Delta waterways to the heart of Downtown Stockton. Along the Stockton Channel you will find the new Stockton Marina where you may want to set anchor for a while at our guest docks or consider a long term berth. Step off of your boat and experience Downtown Stockton. Stroll along the Joan Darrah Promenade and enjoy the beautiful public art. Staying a while? Enjoy a delicious meal at one of our many downtown restaurants or kick up your feet in a Downtown Stockton hotel.
To dock at the Downtown Stockton Marina, contact Westrec Marina Management, Inc. at (209) 462-4200 or email with the number and sizes of boats, and dates of your visit. Long term berthing info also available. Office located in the Waterfront Warehouse at 445 W Weber Ave, Stockton, CA.
After hours security can be reached at the 24- Hour Dispatch (877) 233-6133.
Per Boat Daily Rates* are as follows:
Winter Rates (November - April) Covered Docks: $35 Guest Dock: $30 All Day Parking: $10 Special Events: $35
Summer Rates (May - Oct) Covered Docks: $40 Guest Dock: $35 All Day Parking: $15 Special Events: $40
*Guest docks are free for day use up to 2 hours on the Warehouse side docks. Special event and group rates may vary.
View maps of the California Delta Waterways and find your way to the Downtown Stockton Marina
Kayak rentals are available from 8:30am to 4:30pm, 7 days a week at the Marina. $10.00 per hour or $25.00 for all day. Call ahead to make a reservation at (209) 462-4200.
Find what you need in the Waterfront Warehouse (at the Stockton Marina): Nena's Mexican Restaurant, Nena's Delights BBQ & Cafe , Chitiva's Salsa and Sports Bar & Grill , Dok Shoons , Bay Yachts and the Greater Stockton Chamber of Commerce.
Looking for dining , attractions and boating services on the Stockton Delta, check out our On the Water page. For more activities and resources, visit:
- Stockton Events Calendar - See What is Happening in Stockton!
- Downtown Stockton Information
- Downtown Stockton Cinema Movie Times
- Delta Cruises
- Stockton Hotel Guide
- Dining Guide
- Festivals & Annual Events
Find Fuel and Pump Out Service at River Point Landing (approx 5 miles West)
Can't find want you are looking for? Contact Us!
STOCKTON MARINA INFO
The new Stockton Marina includes 48 covered slips:
- Six 80-foot berths
- Twelve 60-foot berths
- Forty-eight 50-foot berths
- North Shore with access tot he Stockton Ballpark , Stockton Arena and University Plaza Waterfront Hotel : Two guest docks which include a combined 878 linear feet of dock
- South Shore with access to the Waterfront Warehouse , Children's Museum and the Promenade - One guest dock which include 520 linear feet of dock
- Restrooms and Showers are available for Marina Guests
- Food, Beverages, Ice and Visitor Information are available in the Waterfront Warehouse(see above)
- North Shore - Includes Hotel, Stockton Arena and Ballpark Area with access from Fremont Street
- South Shore - On Weber Avenue, from Center Street to the I-5 overpass. Access to guest docks and marina.