Enjoy Games at Waterfront Stockton Ballpark this Summer!
Culinary delights available in Stockton's many restaurants
Have fun in Stockton on a budget
Arts and Culture are vibrant in the waterfront city
Stockton Cambodian Buddhist Temple (Wat Dharmararam)
Stockton Certified Tourism Amassador Program
Welcome TO STOCKTON, CALIFORNIA!
Let the Stockton, California Convention & Visitors Bureau introduce you to one of the most unique destinations in Northern California, alive in history and rich with events, dining and activities.
Renowned for lively festivals & events and a thriving downtown waterfront. Stockton is a celebration of life! Spend the day exploring the historic Miracle Mile, shopping at unique boutiques, or cruising down the Stockton Channel to the new Stockton Marina. Then take your pick of one of our restful Stockton California hotels to recharge. Put yourself at the heart of Central California’s excitement and discover why Stockton, CA has twice been voted the National City League’s “All-American City.”
- Approximately 90 minutes east of San Francisco
- Just south of the popular Lodi wine area
- Between Yosemite National Park and coastal beaches
- Vibrant downtown district and historic Delta waterfront
- Largest inland seaport on the West Coast
- World-class Haggin Museum and a host of art galleries
- Bob Hope Theatre, for live performances in a classic setting
- Professional Sports Events and Golf Courses
- Downtown Stockton Arena and Ballpark
- World-renowned Asparagus Festival
- University of the Pacific, providing a dynamic learning community
- Thriving farmer’s markets, with local produce and crafts
- Family Friendly Sports Destination