At Lodi Blooms you pick your own sweet cherries by hand! Pick Bing, Coral, Brook, and Tulare cherries annually at Lodi Blooms. This u-pick farm opens the first or second week of May and is open for approximately 3 to 4 weeks. They provide buckets for picking in the orchard and bags to take cherries home. Each bucket holds up to 22-lbs. You pay for what you pick!
- Entrance Fee: $1 per person (no charge if in car seat). This fee is treated like a non-refundable deposit when entering the orchard for picking. This fee is credited back to you when you exit and pay for the fruit you picked. The credit is only good towards the pick-your-own fruit purchase on the same day (and during the same visit to the fields).
- U-PICK Cherries: $4.00 per lbs. (Please note prices may vary weekly depending on market conditions)
- Parking: Free
- Cash and credit card accepted!
- Leave the dog at home, only service dogs with their certified harnesses and registration cards are allowed.
- Portable restrooms are available on site.
- Opens the first or second week of May and is open for approximately 3 to 4 weeks
- Thursday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Hours may vary. Please check their website or Facebook for updates.