The Fruit Bowl - Farm Market & Bake Shop
In operation since 1947, The Fruit Bowl continues to provide the freshest and the best of local produce, baked goods, nuts, jams, local honey and local olive oils. Family owned and operated, the Lucchetti family grows and sells over 60 varieties of peaches alone throughout the year! Stop in and enjoy the bounty of San Joaquin County. Wonderful fruits and vegetables are picked daily! You'll find a wide selection of local nuts, dried fruits and snacks for the road. Inside the bake shop you will find pastries, cookies, muffins, fruit and cream pies (our favorite is the Fruit Bowl pie!), gelato, salads, sandwiches, plus much much more.
Open Daily at 7am
Closed in the Winter (roughly Christmas through March). Check their website or call to see when they re-open for the Spring!
The Fruit Bowl offers:
- More than 60 varieties of peaches, 15 varieties of nectarines, plums, pluots, peacotums, apricots, apriums and cherries, which are harvested daily during the summer season.
- Lodi varietal wines from small local wineries.
- International award-winning olive oils including offerings from Bava, Bozzano, Sciabica and Corto.
- Local honey.
- Italian products, some imported and some locally made.
- Free range eggs from TurnerKelley Farm on Copperopolis Road.