Enjoy the Day on the Stockton CA Delta!
Find your way along the San Joaquin Delta waterways to the heart of Downtown Stockton. Along the Stockton Channel you will find the Stockton Marina where you may want to dock for a while at our guest docks or consider a long term berth. Step off of your boat and experience Downtown Stockton. Stroll along the Joan Darrah Promenade and enjoy the beautiful public art. Staying a while? Enjoy a delicious meal at one of our many downtown restaurants or kick up your feet in a Downtown Stockton hotel.
Visit the Downtown Stockton Marina Website
Take a virtual tour!
View maps of the California Delta Waterways and find your way to the Downtown Stockton Marina
BERTHING & RATES
The Stockton Marina includes 48 covered slips:
- Six 80-foot berths (uncovered): starting at $600/month
- Twelve 60-foot berths (uncovered & covered): starting at $500/month
- Forty-eight 50-foot berths (covered): starting at $400/month
- North Shore with access to the Stockton Ballpark, Stockton Arena and University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
- Two guest docks which include a combined 878 linear feet of dock
- South Shore with access to the Waterfront Warehouse, Children’s Museum, and the Promenade
- One guest dock which includes 520 linear feet of dock
- Restrooms and Showers are available for Marina Guests
- Food, Beverages, and Visitor Information are available in the Waterfront Warehouse.
Guest Dock Per Boat Daily Rates*:
- First Two Hours Free
- Winter Rates (November - March):
- All Day Docking: $20.00
- Overnight: $35.00
- Summer Rates (April - October):
- All Day Docking: $25.00
- Overnight: $45.00
*Guest docks are free for day use up to 2 hours on the Warehouse side docks. Special event and group rates may vary.
KAYAK RENTAL RATES
Rent a kayak from the Downtown Stockton Marina and explore the beautiful Stockton deepwater channel and Delta for yourself!
Kayak Rental Rates:
- $15 for one hour
- $25 for two hours
- $10 each additional hour
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00-3:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM -3:00 PM
For more information on long term berthing, or guest docking at the Stockton Downtown Marina, please contact the Marina office at (209) 462-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Marina office is located in the Waterfront Warehouse at 445 W Weber Ave, Stockton, CA, Suite 128-B.
Find what you need in the Waterfront Warehouse (at the Stockton Marina): Nena’s Mexican Restaurant, Nena’s Delights BBQ & Cafe, Chitiva’s Salsa and Sports Bar & Grill. Bay Yachts and the Greater Stockton Chamber of Commerce.
Looking for dining, attractions, and boating services on the Stockton Delta, check out our On the Water page. For more activities and resources, visit:
Find Fuel and Pump Out Service at River Point Landing (approx 5 miles West)
Can’t find want you are looking for? Contact Us!