Going to a concert, show, event, or game at the Stockton Arena? Make it a full-fledged Stockton experience by including an awesome happy hour, a pre-game meal, and maybe some post-game bar hopping. But where to go?
We have put together a list of ideas for you. Have fun!
1. Pre-event drinks:
Want a casual bar atmosphere to grab some great drinks? From cocktails to wine and craft beer, try these places surrounding the Stockton Arena. We recommend calling the bar ahead of time for operating hours, as times may vary.
- The Delta Bistro & Lounge (489 ft) - (209) 323-3131 - Enjoy drinks and snacks inside the lounge or outside on the incredible patio. Try your hand at ping-pong or just relax near the water.
- Misaki Sushi & Bar (0.5 mile) - (209) 547-1288 - This hip restaurant has a great little bar. Happy hour is usually hoppin and seats are limited, so get there early.
- Mile Wine Company (1.4 miles) - (209) 465-9463 - Situated along the Miracle Mile, this local favorite has an amazing selection of wine and craft beer along with delicious food.
- Valley Brewing Company (1.5 miles) - (209) 464-2739 - As Stockton’s first brewery this fun locale boasts a great selection of craft beer and fun cocktails. A full menu is also available.
Bottoms up! Looking for the best happy hours in Stockton? Check out this blog.
2. Enjoy a great meal:
Looking for an epic meal before you head inside the Stockton Arena? If so, check out some of these delicious dining options. Everyone will find something tasty to nosh on before any event at the arena. We recommend calling the restaurant ahead of time for operating hours, as times may vary.
- Thai Thai Restaurant (0.9 mile) - (209) 464-2999 - Yellow curry, pad Thai, and more scrumptious dishes can be found at this charming eatery. The service is fantastic and the Thai Iced Tea is not to be missed.
- Cast Iron Trading (1.1 miles) - (209) 227-8585 - Looking for somewhere special? This is it. An ever changing menu and craft beer selection make this a fresh, fantastic place to stop and enjoy a meal.
- CoCoro Bistro (1.4 miles) - (209) 941-6053 - A Miracle Mile staple, CoCoro Bistro is a casual Japanese restaurant that feels fancy. Check out the asparagus beef wrap, spicy crunchy scallop roll, sushi and sashimi combo, and more.
Feeling adventurous? Try exploring Stockton’s ethnic food scene.
3. Explore and have some fun:
If you’re looking for fun activities before heading to the Stockton Arena, stop by these exciting places on your way out. Be sure and check operating hours before you go!
4. Post event drinks:
When the concert, show, or game let out early enough, it can leave you craving a good libation before moving on with the evening. We’ve singled out a few choices for post-event drinks in the area:
- Deliberation Room (1.3 miles) - (209) 910-9477 - Great libations and spirited patrons await at this Downtown Stockton watering hole. A fun speakeasy vibe with live entertainment on the weekends.
- Whisky Barrel Tavern (1.2 miles) - (209) 938-9192 - This place has plenty of space to accommodate your large group. Take the whole gang over for whiskey, beer, and cocktails!
5. Keep the party going:
Stockton has a few bumping spots that are within close distance from the Stockton Arena. This comes in handy after you finish that concert or event, and are in the mood to keep the party rolling!
- AVE on the Mile (1.5 miles) - 209-462-5283 - Enjoy late night fun most nights of the week. Latin night, karaoke, and dancing are always a good time.
- Seoul Soon Dubu (1.5 miles) - (209) 462-8989 - Enter through the back of this restaurant and you’ll find a cool karaoke bar. Call ahead for hours.
- Pacific Avenue Bowl (4.1 miles) - (209) 477-0267 - Check out cosmic bowling at Pacific Avenue Bowl. 10pm to 1am on Fridays. It may be a little farther up the road, but it is totally worth it.
Need more recommendations throughout Stockton? You can text us 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm at (877) 778-6258 and you’ll receive a live response from a member of our team. Discover something to do in Stockton every day of the year by checking out our events calendar today! Also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram - and be sure to use #VisitStockton during your visit!