A gift from the late Lodi farmer turned philanthropist William G. Micke, this 132-acre park remains one of the most popular attractions in San Joaquin County. It features:
- Micke Grove Zoo
- Wortley Lake, a three-acre lake accentuated by a 40-ft water fountain.
- The Japanese Garden, a favorite wedding spot with Cherry Blossom trees, Tea House and Koi pond.
- The San Joaquin County Historical Museum
- Fun Town at Micke Grove, offering amusement rides, carnival-inspired treats and party packages.
- Rental facilities with outdoor picnic shelters and indoor facilities for receptions, family reunions and corporate events. See the full list of rental facilities.
- Softball fields, water play features, horseshoe pits and children’s playgrounds.
- An 18-hole disc golf course, picnic tables and BBQ grills.
- Open daily (except Christmas) from 8 a.m. to sunset.
For Museum, Zoo, Japanese Garden, and Fun Town hours, please refer to their individual pages.
- Parking per vehicle: $5 per vehicle (weekdays), $6 (weekends and holidays), $10 (special holiday weekends - Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day). Please note: credit cards not accepted at kiosks.
- Vehicles over 22 ft: $12
- Pets: $1 (leash required)
* As of 8/1/14: Multi-Park Day Pass - $8/vehicle per day (weekdays), $10/vehicle per day (weekends), not available for special holiday weekends.
Discount Parking available: Pre-paid vehicle passes purchased in blocks of 25 or more; date-stamped, non-refundable, must be distributed prior to event.
$5 per vehicle
For Museum, Zoo, Japanese Garden, and Fun Town admission, please refer to their individual pages.