Located in Downtown Stockton, the Stockton Memorial Civic Auditorium is conveniently located across from Weber Point Events Center, the University Plaza Waterfront Hotel, the Stockton Arena (home of the Stockton Heat and Stockton Kings, and the Banner Island Ballpark (home of the Stockton Ports). The Stockton Memorial Civic Auditorium is managed by the City of Stockton, Community Services Department.
With over 18,000 square feet of meeting space, a stage with proscenium arch, large kitchen, lobby area and smaller side rooms, this location is ideal for your next important or special event.
Enjoy a bite to eat in Downtown Stockton at one of these many restaurants!
- Accommodates events with 100 to 2,800 guests
- Versatile facility with oak hardwood floors
- Elaborate historical detailing
- High vaulted ceilings with a glass dome at the center
- Elegant ivory canopy
- 60 Round tables and 65 - 8 ft. long tables available with 600 chairs
- Theatrical stage curtains
- Performance stage
- Multi-color stage lights
- Dressing rooms
- Projection screen with black velour around screen
- Lower lodges and balcony seating
- Full kitchen
- 10 x 10 boxing ring
- 3 Halls:
- Main Hall - This enormously versatile facility measures 120 feet x 16 feet and can facilitate a theatrical production, concert, banquet or wedding reception. Capacity for a banquet or wedding reception is 1,000 guests. Included in the Main Hall is a stage that is available to be used for performance and entertainment only.
- North or South Hall - These attractive halls, are adjacent to the main hall and can be used for meetings, banquets or dinner dances. The halls easily creating the perfect atmosphere for your event.
- Special Events Team @ City of Stockton, Community Services Department: 209-937-8119