Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and if you haven’t made any plans, you might want to get on it. There are many fun ways in Stockton, California to celebrate the occasion. Whether you are celebrating with your special someone, friends, or family, here are a few ideas to give a try.
1. Do Dinner, of course!
Make reservations at one of Stockton's delicious dining destinations. Here’s just a count of a few local favorites, but if you are looking to kick it up a notch, be certain to make your reservation early!
Make sure to call ahead if you want dinner reservations on Valentine's Day at these romantic restaurants listed below.
Bud's Seafood Grille. Residing in Lincoln Center, Bud's Seafood Grille offers delicious cuisine from the ocean for your coastal appetite. Whether it's their coconut-crusted Mahi Mahi with coconut cream sauce, the Chicken Marsala topped with their homemade Marsala wine sauce, or a delicious bread bowl of Clam Chowder, Bud's is a great seafood choice for your Valentine's dinner.
- Fat City Brew & BBQ. This Miracle Mile favorite is celebrating this loving holiday with a special of their own. Their Valentine's Meal for Two is from 5 - 8 pm on Tuesday, February 14 and features a 14oz ribeye steak, half chicken, baked potato, grilled asparagus, a bottle of Fat City's own wine, and so much more!
- Mezzo. A casual environment located on Brookside off March Lane, Mezzo cooks up a delicious menu combining Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. For Valentine's, they're serving a five-course meal that lets you choose from Mary's airline chicken with mushroom risotto, porcini mushroom ravioli, pan-seared scallops ith red wine reduction, or surf and turf filet and shrimp.
- David's Pizza. Located in Lincoln Center and on Hammer Lane, David's Pizza serves up delicious pizzas for you to devour. Plus, they tend to make their special heart-shaped pizza for you to share with your valentine.
- Papapavlo's Bistro & Bar. Well known for their continental cuisine with a Mediterranean flair, Papapavlo's is a perfect choice for you and your special someone. For Valentine's, they have a special Three-Course Prix-Fixe Menu available from Friday, February 10 thru Tuesday, February 14.
- FED. This new spot is located directly in front of the courthouse and features a delicious lineup of American cuisine. Tasty choices like the FED burger, filet mignon, ribeye, cheesesteak sandwich, and more await your visit.
- Midgley's Public House. Setting its foundation at Lincoln Center in 2014, Midgley's has been the home for American-fusion cuisine paired with fine wine and spirits. Plus, they offer lovely outdoor seating that faces the Lincoln Center brickwalk.
- Mountain Mike's. This delicious pizza franchise is offering up their traditional heart-shaped pizza for Valentine's Day, and you can pick it up at either of the three locations in Stockton: Robin Hood Drive, Wilson Way, and Country Club Blvd.
BONUS: Don Rafa's Taco Shop has a special "taco heart" giveaway going on now through February 13. TWO lucky winners could win a heart-shaped platter filled with their delicious tacos!